Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Look what Dumb Blonde said during Math lecture.

Mindy: Huh 1+1=1?
DB: Huh.. is that very surprising?
Mindy: -stunned silence-
DB: *worried* Ohno did I just say something very mean?

It's ok, I understand (perfectly) the delirium you get into oh so often(:

Speaking of delirious people, Sorn was super smart today. Such a lousy liar, dear. But of cos, we'll carry it to our graves :DD Leech can start saving up to treat me to all my meals this week since she can't not talk to me& when she does, she can't stop suaning me. Good luck friend, &your swim results weren't bad alright, considering your lack of trng(:

Hums, someone's hot. & shy.

SHIMOO GOT A SECRET ADMIRER. I'm jealous& not afraid to admit it. Grins.

I've been a tad insane since Fri(: It's like the book I read long ago, whenever the girl's going to have an outburst of emotion, she'll tell herself to be like the lake, calm & unruffled. But unlike her, I choose to be the tumultuous sea, where the waves are so crazy that everything underneath's concealed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home